Wednesday, November 27, 2013

November Favorites

I love watching beauty gurus on youtube, and most of them do a "favorites" video every month. I thought that trying to do a favorites post on my blog every month would be fun, so here are my five November favorites!

*THANKSGIVING BREAK. Need I say more?

*Making my own coffee! Just recently, my roommate bought a coffee maker for the apartment. This means that we have not only been saving money by making our own coffee but now we can make it whenever we want, we don't have to make a starbucks trip!

*Suave Moroccan Infusion Color Care shampoo & conditioner

This stuff is GREAT. I've never had the healthiest hair. After dying it, it became even more dry and felt even more unhealthy. My friend Rhonda recommended this stuff to me and I'm so glad she did. I can really tell a difference in my hair! It is a lot softer and shinier and just feels healthier now. This stuff is also affordable, they are about 2 dollars and some change each at Wal-Mart. Definitely recommend to people struggling with dry, damaged hair!

*Catching Fire
I am a HUGE fan of the Hunger Games trilogy. Catching Fire just so happens to be my FAVORITE book in the trilogy, so I was very excited and also a little nervous to see the movie. I think most book lovers understand that nervous feeling when seeing the movie adaptation of a book you love, you want them to really do it justice! And let me tell you, this movie adaptation was PERFECT. I was so so so pleased with this movie, and I honestly think it's one of the best book to film adaptations that I've seen. Wonderful acting from JLaw (love her) and all of the other characters from the first movie. Some of my favorite characters were introduced in this installment, and they picked the perfect people to play them. I really can't say enough about how good this was, GO SEE IT. 

*Forever Red
My current favorite scent is "Forever Red" by bath and body works. It smells soooo good! It's a very soft, girly scent. It's perfect year round but especially cozy for fall! I love the adorable packaging too!

What have you been loving this November? 

XO, 
Elizabeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment