Monday, September 30, 2013

Motivation

Lately, I have been having trouble staying motivated. 

Trying to get myself to do homework is painful, and getting up and going to class is TORTURE. haha. I think I'm getting kind of burnt out on school, I'm just so ready to be done! I've also been pretty exhausted from starting a new job, so I'd rather be spending my free time resting instead of doing homework. 

I also really want to get better at saving money. It's SO HARD to save money when I live in a bigger city that has sooooo many good places to eat! It's just so much more convenient to go out to eat, but I know I need to stop doing it so often. Speaking of eathing, another thing I've wanted to improve on is my health. I've definitely put on a few pounds in the last year (I even had to buy new pants!) and I want to get fit. I don't care about losing weight or anything, I'd just like to get in shape! 

So, if anyone has any tips on motivation for school, saving money, and getting healthier, I would really appreciate it! 

P.S.-Little update: I now have ombré hair! I wanted to change up my hair and have been loving the ombré look, so I decided to give it a try. I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out!

XO,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment