Saturday, June 16, 2012

Favorites

Here are some of the things I've been loving lately!

The Lizzie Bennett Diaries



I've been really into web series lately, and this is one of my favorites! If you are a fan of Pride and Prejudice, you will LOVE TheLBD! I've actually never read the book (I plan on hopefully reading it soon) but I really love the movie (Keira Knightley version). I think this series is such a cool idea, and I get so excited whenever I see they've posted a new video. They're up to 20 episodes now, you should check all of them out!

Revlon Lip Butters



All of the beauty gurus I watch on youtube were raving about these, so I had to try them! These are sort of like a mix between lipstick and lip balm. I love them! These are the colors I have right now, and I really like all of them. My two favorites are probably "red velvet" and "peach parfait" though. "Red velvet" is a really really beautiful red, and "peach parfait" is a more natural, shimmery color. 

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

(right where it belongs, with the bestsellers!)

This book, ya'll. THIS BOOK. It's definitely one of my favorites. A lot of people are probably tired of me gushing about it, but I JUST LOVED IT SO MUCH. You will laugh and you will cry while reading this. I read it in JANUARY and I'm still talking about it. I really want to read it again soon, because it was so great and I miss the characters (I get too attached to fictional characters). Seriously, you should read it. I also want to add that the author, John Green, is probably my favorite author. Anything by him is great and totally worth checking out if you're looking to add to your summer reading list! 

Topographe


This is a tumblr by a girl named Anna Peters. She takes beautiful pictures and writes some AMAZING poetry that makes me feel so inspired. Clicking on the poem above will take you to her tumblr, you should really check her out! 



"YOLO"







I love sarcastically using this acronym (I'm so mature).

I think that's it for now.
Two blog posts in one week?! Total record for me.

XO,
Elizabeth <3

6 comments:

  1. Love Love LOVE. <3 I love your post and am excited to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try those lip butters! I love wearing lipstick, but it always makes my lips so dry. Thanks for writing about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, thanks for reading my post! :)
      I am the exact same way! You should definitely try out the lip butters. Sometimes I even still put on a little lip balm before them too, just to be extra sure my lips don't get dry because I can't stand that.

      Delete