Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Shoes

My favorite pair of shoes are most definitely my Toms!

(My Toms say "Make Art Not War" on them)
I wasn't wearing them that much because it was cold, but since its getting warmer I'm breaking them out again! I'm also wanting to order two new pairs (hopefully sometime this week or next week).
I want the red canvas classics
and I also want the silver glitters!
I love Toms shoes because not only are they adorable and super comfortable, but they are a great cause as well. Toms has a "one for one" policy, which means for every pair of shoes you buy, toms will give a pair of shoes to a child in need. I definitely recommend Toms shoes. They have womens, mens, and youth(for 4 to 10 year olds) styles and they also have "Tiny Toms" (for pre-walker to 4 years old)
so cute! :)

Well, I guess I'd better go. I have biology and advanced college writing homework waiting for me. Fun fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment